Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Archery




Today I went for a relaxing class which only starts from 3.30pm till 5.00pm. The class follow by an archery training which we've prepared earlier for EEP class purpose. EEP class are meant for Employment Enhancement Program. This is my first time outdoor archery besides which previously I've tried few times of archery in shopping and sports complexes. I've tried to handle it with a basic bow and I found that I made it just a few times trying.. I'm glad! I decided to join this archery club which I could do more practices and make it as a hobby for my university life. Who knows one day I might be a hunter in Africa using a bow and arrows hunting Elephants maybe? hahaha! However, I gonna make this one of my time-q activity and I'll surely make it to the top and monkeys in UUM gonna prepare to be my targets! Bone fletcher and drow rangers will behind me! a few pictures took by my friends! I love this so much which I put it as FACEbook as profile pic because it shows that I'm Aiming for the Top and highest one! As saying goes 'Aim for the Moon, and at least you'll get the stars!'
I even become trainers later on when my course-mate came for the training! we starts with the short distance as practice then the long distance like pic above!

No comments:

Post a Comment