Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mistery Attack!! Damn!!

I went for my extra co-curriculum yesterday early in the morning about 7am.. after some training, we were given tea break at 9am till 9.30am which I've got to know a few of my senior which from Penang, Pahang & Malacca.
     Lunch break starts from 12.30pm which I brought two of my friends back for that. I was supposed to bring a few documents from my room and going to the town for my vegetarian lunch. I walked from the parking to my room as usual.
     When I reached my room, I heard some weird sound coming out from my room, I had a few guess that comes into my mind immediately. 1st: thief, 2nd: ghost, 3rd: just wind... I felt so nervous when opening the door. Feeling like getting a weapon before opening the door so that I could hit it if it was a thief.
     Once I opened the door, there's one MONKEY standing on my study table and another MONKEY putting his head into chocolate packaging searching for more SNICKERS. That scene really made me felt lost, I couldn't do anything , just watching two God Damn Monkeys fled with MESS in my room..
Damaged caused by the DAMN MONKEYS:
1. Watermelon got ate, seeds and juices are everywhere in my room
2. SNICKERS, only a few left
3. Clothes that I hang in room, were added with watermelon fragrance
4. Instant Noodle, 5 down.
5. IKO oat krunch, 4 down
6. Milo Original, 3 down
7. Sunmaid Raisins
8. Toblerone chocolate, one bar down =RM6.90

The first sight I saw when I entered my room!



Not much things damaged huh? F**K the monkeys, that's more than half of my food storage gone!
I gonna set a trap and make sure they pay for it !
p/s : I've used a lot time cleaning up the MESS and fall asleep at 6pm last night till this morning.. Imagine how tired I am after cleaning up Mess that left by the Stupid Monkeys


No comments:

Post a Comment