Tuesday, October 11, 2011

University With Full Of Activites

A university full of activities... A good place to live,learn & enjoy as a student during getting a bachelor degree.. UUM have facilities for students to busy with such as Go-Kart, golf course, Equestrian Club, swimming pool, and etc... meanwhile, there's night market or what we call Pasar Malam here at Bukit Kachi every Sunday which I discovered after 1month I'm staying here.. Funny huh? I'm daily busy with activities which is my class, assignmentsssss, program, talks, games & most interesting things is that I joint Voluntary Policemen as my extra-curriculum which I like the best! Many others might not join this due to tough training and strict discipline, I chose it because I think quote sayings ' Survival belongs to the fittest ' which many friends around me describe me as a coconut. My brother and I described ourselves as the cockroach. Why coconut? Why cockroach? Coconut is because : A coconut will not sank on water, and grew as where it landed
Cockroach is because : No matter where we live, we survives as a fact that cockroach already survive although  creature as big as Dinosaur extinct but they are still around us which chinese call them 'little strong'
Everyday, after back from classes, I'll busy with my 'roomchores', which is cleaning up room or washing clothes and so on..late evening, I'll usually go for jogs or badmintons. Then, it's assignment or web browsing or blogging
Weekends, which is Friday & Saturday, normally will be busy with activities like outing and searching for best food in town with few friends of mine such as, LSS, KMS, YPK, bla bla bla.. or maybe joining program organised by student residential hall or just rest before a new week starts.
Saturday, the Police activity will starts from 7.15am till 5pm.. so... not really tough right? just extremely tiring with marching, law classes, sports and so on..
I'm glad that this uni provides me such activities to make me busy with plus I also hav my own activities which is buying durian and eating in my student residential hostel, getting pineapple and even pomelo.. hahaha!


 Fruit Cutting & Durian Opening!!
Yummy Yummy!!
*Pineapple from Kau Ong Yah
*Durian from Pasar Rabu Changlun


No comments:

Post a Comment